Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Innovations Announced
New details of Ghost of Tsushima : Director’s Cut game, which is the renewed version of the open world action game Ghost of Tsushima, published by Sony and developed by Sucker Punch, have emerged.
A Reddit user shared the innovations he saw in the new version, stating that he was a tester of the new version. With the shared details, we can say that the players waiting for the game are even more excited. Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut is due out for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on August 20.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Differences
- The island of Iki added to the game is the size of the sub-region on the map of the main game.
- Animals like leopard, squirrel and monkey are added to the game
- There will be a volcano on the island
- It has 15-20 hours of gameplay
- New armor sets
- The torch has been added to the game. Required for a mission
- Rainbow added
- new temples
- New types of enemies
- A new fighting stance