Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Announced
Ghost of Tsushima : Director’s Cut, the renewed version of the open world action game Ghost of Tsushima, published by Sony and developed by Sucker Punh, was officially introduced.
We can say that the game, which has been rumored to be released in the past months, has become official with this statement. According to the statement, Ghost of Tsushima : Director’s Cut game will be released on August 20 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 game consoles. The new game will offer new stories to its players for both game consoles. You can find all the details and trailer of Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut game at the end of our article.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut White Paper
Discover the hidden beauty of Tsushima in this open world action adventure game by Sucker Punch Productions and PlayStation Studios for PS5 and PS4.
Chart a new and unconventional way of war for the liberation of Tsushima. Challenge enemies with your katana, master the bow and take down threats from afar, develop stealth tactics to take enemies by surprise, and witness a new story in the Isles of Two.
The Director’s Edition includes brand new content as well as all the extras to date:
- Full version game.
- Isles of Two expansion: New story, mini-games, enemy types and more*
- Online multiplayer Legends mode.**
- Digital mini art book.
- One Tech Score.*
- Haçiman’s Gift Charm.*
- Hero of Tsushima Skin Set: Golden Mask, Sword Set, Horse, Saddle.*
- Director’s comment: Together with a respected Japanese historian, the creative team discusses the world of Ghost of Tsushima – Tsushima and compares it to the real events that inspired the game.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut PlayStation 5 Features
- Stunning visuals: Dynamic 4K resolution targeting 60fps.
- Haptic Feedback: DualSense™ wireless controller with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: 3D Audio (with analog or USB stereo headphones).
- Lip sync for Japanese voiceover.
- Possibility to export saved PS4 progress to PS5 game.