Death Stranding Director’s Cut Release Date Announced
The new Death Stranding Director’s Cut version of Death Stranding, the game of Hideo Kojima that left its mark on 2019, has been under development for a while. The date when the game will be released for PlayStation 5 has been announced.
The PlayStation 5 version of the Director’s Cut version of the Death Stranding game, which was released in 2019, developed by Kojima Productions, owned by Hideo Kojima, and published by Sony, was announced. The game’s release date has been officially announced.
As it is known, Sony recently held the State of Play event, where it showcased its new games for PlayStation, and announced its new games coming to PlayStation at this event. One of the games announced at this event was Death Stranding’s Director’s Cut.
Death Stranding’s Director’s Cut game will be released on September 24th only for the PlayStation 5 game console for now. New vehicles and new equipment will be added to the game where players can transport their cargo. Innovations such as ramps will also be added to the game.
Death Stranding’in Director’s Cut Fragmanı
Death Stranding Director’s Cut Trailer
From the legendary game maker Hideo Kojima comes a groundbreaking experience. Now expanded and enhanced for PS5 with this ultimate DIRECTOR’S CUT release.
In the future, a mysterious phenomenon known as the Death Shore has opened a door between the world of the dead and the living. As a result, formless creatures from the other side began to prowl the world where a desolate society was torn apart.
As Sam Bridges, your mission is to bring hope to humanity by connecting the last survivors of a devastated America. Can you put the shattered world together step by step?
Powered for PS5 console
Face Sam Bridges’ challenges in this ultimate DEATH STRANDING experience with a competitive ranking system for enhanced combat, more character action, and custom player challenges*.
Experience an expanded story through new missions across a wide area. Utilize additional weapons and vehicles, tackle new types of enemies, and explore new locations such as the Range and Racetrack with extra missions and mini-games.
Unique Social Connecting System
Connect with players around the world.* Donate valuable resources to rebuild structures in your own and others’ worlds, and receive likes to support player builds that appear in your world to reward their contributions.
- Haptic feedback: Experience environmental effects with haptic feedback from the DualSense™ wireless controller.
- Adaptive triggers: Get even closer to the world of DEATH STRANDING with the famous adaptive trigger resistor.
- Hear real-like sound effects with Tempest 3D AudioTech: 3D Audio on compatible headphones (compatible headphones required).
- Fast loading: Dive headfirst into the action with the PS5 console’s ultra-fast SSD and near-instant load times.
- Stunning visuals: Choose from two visual modes. – Performance Mode offering tailored 4K up to 60fps or Detailed Mode offering true 4K resolution. Both are ultra-wide and support HDR.*